Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Dinner and the Ballad Songs

I am now having dinner, alone--wait, not really tho, coz I got special company, a band with ballad songs. It seems so in line with the heartfelt I am now trying to console.

The band with the ballad songs takes me away to the deep hollow of my ol day's grand despair. It's the Hawking's black hole that sucks me in along with everything remains. Just leave nothing behind.

I am sitting alone eating my getting-cold-dinner, but it's warm in here. I listen up to those kids singing ballad songs, they're strangers, but so friendly familiar. I hesitantly leave the place coz I have to move on. I got to leave the comfort I had been long for. I got to. I can.

At the BIP having dinner.
Good hainan rice and that jellied drink.
The nite of 26th of July.



No comments: